Please note: no more hotel rooms available at Conference Centre De Werelt
More information can be found below.
- Participation on May 20 or May 21 day programme only: 132,50 euro
- Participation on May 20, evening (dinner & limited number of drinks & poster session): 32,50 euro
- Participation on both May 20 & 21 (excl. dinner): 238,50 euro
- Participation on both May 20 & 21 (incl. dinner): 271 euro
- Hotel room for May 20 (private room/shared room): no more hotel rooms available!
- Participation in RSG retreat on May 19, incl. dinner (with shared room*): 80 euro
- Participation in RSG retreat on May 19, incl. dinner (with private room*): 105 euro
- Participation in RSG retreat on May 19, incl. dinner (without accommodation): 39 euro
All costs mentioned include 21% V.A.T.
There are 4 different fee categories (called 'ticket groups' in the registration form):
- Industry (working in a for-profit organisation): full fee
- Academic (working in a not-for-profit organisation): 20% discount
- PhD student: 40% discount
- MSc/BSc Students: special fee (26,50 Euro for 1 day; 32,50 Euro for evening)
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to pay the conference fee, please get in touch with Jacintha van Beemen - firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Hotel rooms - hotel De Werelt fully booked
As this will be a 2-day meeting, we arranged for hotel accommodation on site (private and shared rooms). There is a limited number of hotel rooms available: shared rooms have priority above private rooms, therefore (private) rooms cannot be guaranteed.
We are sorry to inform you there are no more hotel rooms available at Conference Centre De Werelt on May 20th. Should you prefer staying in Lunteren the night of May 20th, there are a few hotels in the direct area of De Werelt.
We will contact you shortly in case your room choice is no longer available.
NB: because of the limited availability of rooms we offer no hotel rooms to MSc/BSc students. We make an exception for students who live too far away to travel back home for the night, whom we can offer a shared room. Please contact Jacintha van Beemen at email@example.com if this applies to you.
During the registration procedure you can indicate if you would like to share a room with a specific person by filling out his or her name and e-mail address. If you leave this field open the organizers will choose a roommate for you.
Follow this link for more information on abstract submission.
We ask you to register before May 11, 2015. Payment of the registration fee is included in the registration procedure. We accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express credit cards, PayPal, iDeal and Direct e-banking. A final confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
Registrations can be cancelled until May 4, 2015 through 'your registration page’, you will find the link to this page in your confirmation e-mail. Please contact Jacintha van Beemen to receive a refund. Administrative costs (€ 5.00) and optional banking fees will be extracted from the total refund sum.
!! Unfortunately, refunds cannot be made for cancellations after May 4, 2015 !!
Changing your registration
After completion of the registration/payment process the registration fee (and therewith items that influence this fee) cannot be changed. E.g. you can still change the name of the person you would like to share a room with but you cannot change the room type from private to shared or vice versa.
Accept of Confirm terms & conditions
During the registration process you will be asked to confirm that you agree with the above mentioned terms and conditions.
BioSB 2015Registration website for BioSB 2015
BioSB 2015BioSB 20150.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Conference Centre De WereltConference Centre De WereltWesthofflaan 2 6741 KH Lunteren Netherlands