Session G - Industry meeting
Application of cloud solutions by Dutch life science data companies Enpicom and Omnigen
April 19, 13:30 - 14:45, room Amerika
Find the presentations (PDf files) of the BIUP Industry meeting here:
- Berry Kriessels (Omnigen): Using Google cloud services for bioinformatics - download PDF file
- Nicola Bonzanni (ENPICOM): Bioinformatics in the Microsoft CLoud; A user's perspective -download PDF file
On April 19th BIUP organized an industry session at the BioSB 2016. This event included two talks on practical insights from two Dutch data science companies in the field of bioinformatics on using cloud solutions from Microsoft and Google.
13:30h – 13:35h: Welcome (BIUP)
13:35h – 14:05h: Berry Kriessels (Omnigen) - Using Google cloud services for bioinformatics
14:05h – 14:35h: Nicola Bonzanni (ENPICOM) - Bioinformatics in the Microsoft Cloud; A user’s perspective
14:35h – 14:45h: Discussion
The BioInformatics Industrial User Platform (BIUP) is a group of Dutch companies that use bioinformatics expertise and tools in research and product development.
BIUP members have a common interest in:
- informal discussions between industrial parties that use bioinformatics tools for research and product development;
- an infrastructure for joined bioinformatics research (e.g. safe data repository);
- stimulating relevant bioinformatics research;
- shaping the competences of the bioinformaticians of the future.
BioSB 2016Registration website for BioSB 2016
BioSB 2016BioSB 20160.00EUR
Conference Centre De WereltConference Centre De WereltWesthofflaan 2 6741 KH Lunteren Netherlands