BioSB research school meeting
April 19, 13:30 - 14:45, room Azie 1+2
During the plenary programme of the BioSB 2016 conference, a BioSB research school meeting is scheduled to inform the community about BioSB and discuss the latest developments.
We invite our members and everyone else interested to this meeting. Topics in the meeting will include a.o. BioSB activities and plans, the Education and Scientific Committees that have been installed, BioSB finances and the evaluation of the membership model that has been in place for one full year now.
- BioSB: activities 2015 & plans 2016 by Jaap Heringa
- Update from Education Committee by Jaap Molenaar
- Update from the Scientific Advisory Committee by Bas Teusink
- Introducing YoungCB by Annika Jacobsen
- Charter (“Statuten”) by Barbara Bakker - download draft charter here
- BioSB Finances 2015 and BioSB Budget 2016 by Celia van Gelder
- Evaluation of the Membership model by Jaap Heringa
- Composition of the BioSB board
- Any other business
We hope to meet you all on April 19st in Lunteren!
on behalf of the BioSB Board
BioSB 2016Registration website for BioSB 2016
BioSB 2016BioSB 20160.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Conference Centre De WereltConference Centre De WereltWesthofflaan 2 6741 KH Lunteren Netherlands