Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Conference 2021
BioSB 2021 conference - 15-16 June
The BioSB 2021 conference discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition.
The conference will be organized as a virtual conference, featuring:
- keynote lectures
- parallel sessions featuring selected, highlight and invited talks
- poster & demo sessions
- network breaks
We will again use the Networkapp and Gather town as our networking environment.
And in case the Covid-19 situation allows we will change the format into a hybrid conference!
This year's conference will be co-organised by the BioSB research school, the Eindhoven University of Technology and the Princess Máxima Center for pediatric oncology.
- Call for abstracts - submission deadline: 3 May
- Registration is open!
- Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Sarah Teichmann, Head of Cellular Genetics and Senior Group Leader, Welcome Sanger Institute
- Edda Klipp, professor for Theoretical Biophysics, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (HUB)
- Kathleen Marchal, associated professor dept. of Plant Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, dept. of Information Technology, IMinds, Ghent University
Last year's virtual conference was visited by more than 300 bioinformatics and systems biology researchers, PhD students and students from universities, UMCs and companies.
BioSB 2021Registration website for BioSB 2021
BioSB 2021BioSB 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced