Abstract submission for the BioSB 2021 conference is closed.
- Abstract submission for posters & demos has been closed (deadline 30 May 2021).
- Abstract submission for oral/highlight presentations has been closed.
You can find the list of submission topics here.
Please note that depending on the number of submissions for topics, other topics might be added, or topics can be merged. Submissions might move to other topics, subject to considerations of the Programme committee.
Submissions about services and infrastructure for researchers in the life sciences are also welcome, please make sure you then also select the ELIXIR-NL topic!
Abstracts will be reviewed by the BioSB 2021 Programme committee. You will receive a notification by e-mail.
You can submit your abstract via EasyChair. If you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to create one the first time you visit EasyChair.
You can indicate if you would like to present your abstract as a:
- oral presentation only (closed)
- oral presentation if accepted, otherwise poster
- highlight presentation only (closed)
- highlight presentation if accepted, otherwise poster
- as a poster only
- as a software demo (poster + demo)
- Please also provide the full abstract in the “Abstract” text box and upload the PDF as the paper.
- Please add the presenter of the lecture of poster as first author!
Please prepare a 1-page abstract in PDF. The format should be:
- A4 paper;
- use Times Roman (10pt);
- two columns separated by 0.5 cm whitespace with margins of 2 cm;
- Please specify a title, the authors and their affiliations and e-mail addresses; underline the presenting author!;
- If applicable please use the section headings “Introduction”, “Approach”, “Results” and “Discussion”;
- A page number should be omitted.
If possible, please use the Word template provided.
BioSB 2021Registration website for BioSB 2021
BioSB 2021BioSB 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced