Sessions with * will be live streamed.
All times are CEST
22 June 2022
Registration with coffee and tea
And take the opportunity to let a professional photographer take your picture that you can use for your UM profile page, CV etc.
Opening by Silvia Evers, scientific director CAPHRI*
Klasien Horstman, professor of Philosophy of Public Health, UM
A healthy society for everyone? Reflections on the research machinery of categorizing and othering.
- Inclusive Research
- Intersectionality in public health research
- Inclusive language and approaches to gender and sexually diverse patients in clinical practice
- International communication
- An inclusive labor market: what are the benefits, and how to get there..?
- Dealing with power and influence
You can find more information on the workshops here.
PhD Video Session
Research Line sessions
- Ageing and Long-Term Care
Co-creating with caregivers, educators and older people in research: a DEDICATED example from the Living Lab in Ageing and Long-Term Care.
- Creating Value-Based Healthcare
Creating value for Everyone – a skills building workshop.
- Functioning, Participation and Rehabilitation
Transformation towards Personalized Health Care and the use of data-visualization, ICF and Mixed Methods research.
- Health Inequities and Societal Participation
Health at the workplace for and with everyone.
- Optimising Patient Care
How to include all relevant persons in your study? What can you do at different steps of the research process?
- Promoting Health and Personalised Care
Hoe herken en bereik je mensen met laaggeletterdheid? (workshop in Dutch)
You can find more information on the RL sessions here.
- Extra workshop (also for support staff)
Diversity on the workfloor
Award ceremony* with informal drinks
We are excited to announce who will win the Dissertation Award and the PhD Video Award.
CAPHRI Research Day 2022Registration website for CAPHRI Research Day 2022
Hanneke Trines email@example.com
Hanneke Trines firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/131658
CAPHRI Research Day 2022CAPHRI Research Day 20220.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Château St. GerlachChâteau St. GerlachJoseph Corneli Allée 1 6301 KK Valkenburg Netherlands