BioSB 2018 conference
The 4th edition of the Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology conference will be organised on May 15 & 16, 2018 at the congrescentrum De Werelt in Lunteren.
The BioSB 2018 conference discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition.
The 2-day programme will feature a.o.:
- international keynote speakers
- topical sessions (based on abstract submission)
- afternoon poster sessions
- a conference dinner and entertaining evening programme
- industry meeting, research school meeting, ELIXIR sessions, etc.
- PhD retreat organised by YoungCB (May 14)
Last year's conference was visited by 400 bioinformatics and systems biology researchers, PhD students, MSc/BSc students from universities, UMCs and companies.
Photography by: Bas van Breukelen.
You can contact Femke Francissen (community manager BioSB research school) if you have any questions about the conference.
BioSB 2018Registration website for BioSB 2018
BioSB 2018BioSB 20180.00
Conference Centre De WereltConference Centre De WereltWesthofflaan 2