ELIXIR Netherlands will organise a parallel track at the BioSB 2018 conference, which focuses on Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable Data. The aim of the track is to showcase technologies and methods from FAIR data providers, but also to highlight issues and bottlenecks from FAIR data consumers (BioSB researchers).
May 15 - room Amerika
May 16 - room Amerika
- ELIXIR-NL - Agrifood Data concepts & applications - 10:45 - 12:15
To submit an abstract, go to the abstract submission page and select the ELIXIR-NL FAIR data topic in Easychair!
We invite all people interested in presenting any issues involving FAIR data. We are particularly interested in receiving abstracts in the following areas:
- Agrifood Data concepts and Applications – challenges in animal and plant genomics, personalised health and food and other topics in agricultural and food technology research
- Supporting the (distributed) storage and (federated) processing of image data
- Reusing public data – results obtained from reanalysis and issues encountered
- FAIR systems biology – FAIR modelling – methods, tools and resources
Abstract submission is closed. You can still submit an abstract for a poster or demo at the conference.
This track is made possible by:
BioSB 2018Registration website for BioSB 2018
BioSB 2018BioSB 20180.00
Conference Centre De WereltConference Centre De WereltWesthofflaan 2