Download the abstract book here (20 Mb). Abstracts of the presentations are also available via the conference app!
You can now submit an abstract for the BioSB 2018 conference programme. The main programme of the conference will feature several parallel sessions and two HotTopics meetings with thematic topics that will be filled through abstract submission. There also will be a poster & demo session for which abstracts can be submitted. The topics are specified below.
- Submission for oral presentations: Closed!
- Notification date oral presentations: April 16, 2018
- Abstract submission for posters & demos: Closed!
You can submit an abstract to present your work in one of the topical parallel sessions during the conference as mentioned below. The presentation slot will be approximately 15-20 minutes + 5 minutes for questions.
NEW: HotTopics submission
New in the plenary conference programme are two HotTopics sessions. The topics are: Single Cell Omics and Single Molecule Sequencing. You can now also submit an oral presentation abstract for one of the presentations in these slots.
An prize will be awarded to the best oral presentation. The award ceremony is planned on May 16, 17:30.
You can submit an abstract for a poster to be presented during the poster session(s). Read more
Please note that we have a limited number of poster presentation slots!
Posters should be prepared in A0 portrait format (height: 1189 mm (46.81 inches) and width: 841 mm (33.11 inches)).
A prize will be awarded to the best poster presentation. The award ceremony is planned on May 16, 17:30.
You can submit an abstract for a software/tools demonstration during the demo session(s) at the conference. Read more
Please prepare a 1-page abstract in PDF. The format should be:
- A4 paper;
- use Times Roman (10pt);
- and contain two columns separated by 0.5 cm whitespace with margins of 2 cm;
- Please specify a title, the authors and their affiliations and e-mail addresses;
- If applicable please use the section headings “Introduction”, “Approach”, “Results” and “Discussion”;
- A page number should be omitted.
You can submit your abstract via the EasyChair abstract submission system. If you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to create one the first time you visit EasyChair.
NB: When submitting, please also provide the full abstract in the “Abstract” text box and upload the PDF as the paper.
During submission of abstracts for the BioSB 2018 main conference you can indicate if you would like to present your abstract as a:
- oral presentation only
- as a poster if not accepted for oral presentation
- as a poster only
- as a software demo
Abstracts will be reviewed by the BioSB 2018 Programme committee. You will receive a notification by e-mail.
Submissions might move to other topics, subject to PC considerations.
Below you can find the list of topics/tracks for which you can submit your abstract:
- Genetic Variants & Population Studies
- Personalized Medicine
- Integration of (omics) data sets
- Tools & resources
- Network biology
- Regulation and signalling
- RNA and protein diversity
- Microbiome and ecosystems
- Metabolic modelling
- Metabolomics (Netherlands Metabolomics Centre)
- Single Cell Omics (HotTopics)
- Single Molecule Sequencing (HotTopics)
- ELIXIR-NL FAIR data
BioSB 2018Registration website for BioSB 2018
BioSB 2018BioSB 20180.00EUR
Conference Centre De WereltConference Centre De WereltWesthofflaan 2 6741 KH Lunteren Netherlands