Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Conference 2019
The 5th edition of the Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology conference will be organised on April 2 and 3, 2019 at the congrescentrum De Werelt in Lunteren.
The BioSB 2019 conference discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition.
The conference will feature keynote lectures, parallel sessions featuring selected and invited talks, breakout sessions, HotTopics sessions, poster & demo sessions, network breaks and a conference dinner and social event.
Subscribe to the BioSB newsletter to receive the latest updates about the conference!
- Call for Breakout sessions is open! Read more
More information about the abstract submission for the parallel sessions will follow soon. Topics will include a.o.:
- Single cell biology (incl. microscopy, sequencing, etc)
- Metabolism (experiments and modeling)
- Medical biology (personalised medicine, medical bioinformatics)
- 3D bioinformatics / Functional prediction
- Microbial ecosystems (microbiome, etc)
- Data integration & network biology
- Tools & resources
- Genomics and genome bioinformatics
The list with topics is not final and can still change slightly!
The conference will also offer a track organised by ELIXIR Netherlands.
More information will follow soon!
Read about last year's edition
BioSB 2019Registration website for BioSB 2019
BioSB 2019BioSB 20190.00EUR
aanmelder.nlaanmelder.nlPhoenixstraat 28b 2611AL Delft Netherlands