Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Conference 2019
The 5th edition of the Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology conference will be organised on April 2 and 3, 2019 at the congrescentrum De Werelt in Lunteren.
The BioSB 2019 conference discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition.
The conference will feature keynote lectures, parallel sessions featuring selected and invited talks, breakout sessions, a highlights session, poster & demo sessions, network breaks and a conference dinner and social event.
Subscribe to the BioSB newsletter to receive the latest updates about the conference!
- Third keynote speaker confirmed: Michal Linial (Hebrew University of Jerusalem & Israel Institute for Advanced Studies)
- Extended deadline Call for Abstracts: 8 February 2019! Read more
- Registration is open! Register here
- Call for Abstracts is open! Read more
- Call for Breakout sessions is open! Read more
- Call for BioSB Young Investigator Award 2019 is open! Read more
- First keynote speakers confirmed: Eran Segal (Weizmann Institute) & Mustafa Khammash (ETH Zürich)
Eran Segal, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
Mustafa Khammash, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
Parallel sessions are organised based on abstract submission. Topics will include a.o.:
- Single cell biology (incl. microscopy, sequencing, etc)
- Metabolism (experiments and modeling)
- Medical biology (personalised medicine, medical bioinformatics)
- 3D bioinformatics / Functional prediction
- Microbial ecosystems (microbiome, etc)
- Data integration & network biology
- Tools & resources
- Genomics and genome bioinformatics
- Working with Data Resources! Quality, Future, Access to.
The conference will also offer a track organised by ELIXIR Netherlands.
It is still possible to submit an abstract for a poster presentation!
Read about last year's edition
BioSB 2019Registration website for BioSB 2019
BioSB 2019BioSB 20190.00EUR
aanmelder.nlaanmelder.nlPhoenixstraat 28b 2611AL Delft Netherlands