The 5th edition of the Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology conference will be organised on April 2-3, 2019 at the congrescentrum De Werelt in Lunteren.
BioSB 2019 offers a 2-day programme that will be highly diverse, featuring keynote lectures, parallel thematic sessions, poster session, and an entertaining evening programme with lots of opportunities for networking. The participants will discuss the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition. This year's conference will be co-organised by the BioSB research school and the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
BioSB 2019 is thé event for related industry to interact with bioinformatics and systems biology scientists, software developers and students from a broad selection of universities, UMC's and companies in the Netherlands. Last year's BioSB 2018 conference alone had more than 400 participants.
We invite you to present your company to this diverse scientific public. We offer a number of attractive sponsorship packages, as well as exhibit space, but also custom made packages can be discussed.
All sponsors benefit from logo visibility:
- Company logo with hyperlink to company’s website on conference’s website
- Company logo on the sponsor slide in plenary sessions
- Company logo on the 'welcome' poster in the central hall of the conference venue
- Company logo on the conference programme
In addition, we offer per sponsor package the following benefits:
- 1 free registration for only day programme
- Poster presentation (A0 poster or banner) in central hall, with a small table top booth space (1 x 2 m max)
Silver package: 750 Euro excl. VAT
Gold sponsor package
- 1 free registration for the full conference programme (including lunches, refreshments and evening programme/dinner)
- Booth space (3x2 meter) in central hall.
Gold package: 1.500 Euro excl. VAT
Platinum sponsor package
- 2 free registrations for the full conference programme (including lunches, refreshments and evening programme/dinner)
- Exhibition space (3x2 meter) in central hall.
- Organise a Breakout session (on April 3rd) on a subject of your choice (bioinformatics or systems biology related).
- Organise a dedicated lunch meeting at the conference.
Platinum package: 3.500 Euro excl. VAT
The Premium packages offers you extra visibility during the conference.
- Sponsor a Hottopics session (plenary session)
- Combination is possible with a booth, free registrations or other extra options to be discussed.
Please contact Femke Francissen to discuss the possibilities for this package.
Femke Francissen, email@example.com, +31 (0)6 17904888
BioSB 2019Registration website for BioSB 2019
BioSB 2019BioSB 20190.00EUR
aanmelder.nlaanmelder.nlPhoenixstraat 28b 2611AL Delft Netherlands