Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Conference 2020
The 6th edition of the Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology conference will be organised on April 21 and 22, 2020 at the congrescentrum De Werelt in Lunteren. This year's conference will be co-organised by the BioSB research school and the Utrecht Bioinformatics Center.
The BioSB 2020 conference discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition.
The conference will feature keynote lectures, parallel sessions featuring selected, highlight and invited talks, breakout sessions, poster & demo sessions, network breaks and a conference dinner and social event.
The conference will also offer a track organised by ELIXIR Netherlands.
Subscribe to the BioSB newsletter to receive the latest updates about the conference!
- You can now submit an abstract for a presentation in one of the parallel sessions in the conference! Check out the submission topics here.
- Conference registration is open!
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Bernhard Palsson, director of the systems biology research group, of the University of California, San Diego
- Judith Zaugg, group leader at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory Heidelberg, Germany
- Erik van Nimwegen, professor at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel, Switzerland
Read about last year's edition
BioSB 2020Registration website for BioSB 2020
BioSB 2020BioSB 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced