Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Conference 2020
BioSB 2020 postponed!
Due to the rapid escalation of the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions imposed by the Dutch government to ensure the safety and well-being of people, we unfortunately had to postpone the date of the BioSB 2020 conference planned on April 21-22.
We are pleased to inform you that we have been able to move the conference to later this year!
New date: 27-28 October 2020 (PhD retreat: 26 October)
Our aim is to keep the conference program as much as it is, although slight changes will probably be unavoidable. We will contact all keynote speakers, presenters and registrants with more detailed information soon.
Please keep an eye on this website and our mailings for further updates.
Please note that details on the website and in the programme may not yet be fully up to date!
The BioSB 2020 conference discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition.
The conference will feature keynote lectures, parallel sessions featuring selected, highlight and invited talks, breakout sessions, poster & demo sessions, network breaks and a conference dinner and social event.
The conference will also offer a track organised by ELIXIR Netherlands.
Subscribe to the BioSB newsletter to receive the latest updates about the conference!
- Scientific programme now online!
- Upcoming deadlines: Poster/demo abstract submission & Nominations BioSB Young Investigator Award 2020: both new date: 18 September 2020!
- YoungCB is organizing a BioB PhD retreat on October 26th!
- Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Bernhard Palsson, director of the systems biology research group, of the University of California, San Diego
- Judith Zaugg, group leader at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory Heidelberg, Germany
- Erik van Nimwegen, professor at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel, Switzerland
Read about last year's edition
BioSB 2020Registration website for BioSB 2020
BioSB 2020BioSB 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced