Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Conference 2020
On April 1st the Dutch government extended the COVID-19 measurements until April 28th. This means that we will no longer be able to organise the BioSB 2020 conference on April 21 and 22.
We are working hard on finding an alternative date for the BioSB 2020 conference sometime later this year and hope you will join us then!
We will keep you informed through our website and mailings.
The BioSB 2020 conference discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition.
The conference will feature keynote lectures, parallel sessions featuring selected, highlight and invited talks, breakout sessions, poster & demo sessions, network breaks and a conference dinner and social event.
The conference will also offer a track organised by ELIXIR Netherlands.
Subscribe to the BioSB newsletter to receive the latest updates about the conference!
- Scientific programme now online!
- Upcoming deadlines: Poster/demo abstract submission & Nominations BioSB Young Investigator Award 2020: both extended to March 31!
- YoungCB is organizing a BioB PhD retreat on April 20!
- Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Bernhard Palsson, director of the systems biology research group, of the University of California, San Diego
- Judith Zaugg, group leader at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory Heidelberg, Germany
- Erik van Nimwegen, professor at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel, Switzerland
Read about last year's edition
BioSB 2020Registration website for BioSB 2020
BioSB 2020BioSB 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced