The 6th edition of the Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology conference will be organised on April 21-22, 2020 at the congrescentrum De Werelt in Lunteren.
BioSB 2020 offers a 2-day programme that will be highly diverse, featuring keynote lectures, parallel thematic sessions, poster sessions, and an entertaining evening programme with lots of opportunities for networking. The participants will discuss the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition. This year's conference will be co-organised by the BioSB research school and the Utrecht Bioinformatics Center.
BioSB 2020 is the event for related industry to interact with bioinformatics and systems biology scientists, software developers and students from a broad selection of universities, academic hospitals and companies in The Netherlands. Last year's BioSB 2019 conference alone had more than 350 participants.
We invite you to present your company to this diverse scientific public. We offer a number of attractive sponsorship packages, as well as exhibit space, but also custom made packages can be discussed.
All sponsors benefit from logo visibility:
- Company logo with hyperlink to company’s website on conference’s website
- Company logo on the sponsor slide in plenary sessions
- Company logo on the 'welcome' poster in the central hall of the conference venue
- Company logo on the conference programme
In addition, we offer per sponsor package the following benefits:
- Logo visibility as mentioned above
- A flyer at the registration desk
Bronze package: 350 Euro excl. VAT
- 1 free registration for day programme only
- Small table top booth space (1 x 2 m max), with room for a rollout banner.
Silver package: 750 Euro excl. VAT
- 1 free registration for the full conference programme (including lunches, refreshments and evening programme/dinner)
- Booth space (3x2 meter) in central hall
Gold package: 1.500 Euro excl. VAT
The Premium packages offers you extra visibility during the conference. You can for example combine a booth with free registrations and organise a breakout session, sponsor a specific session of your interest or sponsor the conference lanyards.
Please contact Femke Francissen to discuss the possibilities and costs for a custom package.
Femke Francissen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)6 17904888
BioSB 2020Registration website for BioSB 2020
BioSB 2020BioSB 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced