Call for Abstracts
Note: The official deadline for the call for abstracts (August 1st, 2020) has passed. Every author and session organizer should have received an email from us. If you didn't receive an email and it isn't in your spam folder, please contact us.
Final abstracts can be submitted until November 1, 2020.
- Deadline for abstract submission: August 1st, 2020.
- Notification of abstract acceptance: Mid-September, 2020.
- Deadline for final abstract submission: November 1, 2020
- The presenting author must register and pay the registration fee by November 15, 2020.
Please note that registration is required in order to be included in the programme.
We will be managing the abstract submissions using the Aanmelder abstract management system. Abstracts can be submitted to specific conference sessions or an ‘Open Session’ in one of the four conference tracks:
- Designing resilient STE systems
- Modelling complex and interdependent STE systems
- Measuring and analysing resilience of interdependent STE systems
- Governance systems and institutional arrangements for STE resilience
- Resilience against epidemics
Proceedings will be available after the event (only to attendees). Furthermore, a special issue in SESMO Socio-Environmental Systems Modelling will be published: a new community-driven Open Access journal. In due time, a call will be launched to submit extended abstracts. Participants of the Joint International Resilience Conference are especially encouraged to apply. Read more about it here.
- Go to Abstract Submission.
- Fill in your name and email address.
- Select one of the options for initiating an author account.
- Fill in the form and submit your abstract (use the template).
- You will receive a confirmation of your submission.
- Abstracts are reviewed by session organizers and/or the scientific committee
- If an abstract is accepted, it will contribute to a specific session or for a presentation in an open session. Furthermore:
- Reviewers can ask authors of accepted abstracts to improve their submission (note that the final abstract will have the same format as the originally submitted abstract).
- Accepted abstracts are published in the conference proceedings.
- We are considering to have a special issue in a scientific journal. If this will proceed, a number of authors will be invited to convert their abstract into a paper for this special issue.
Joint International Resilience Conference 2020Registration website for Joint International Resilience Conference 2020
4TU Centre for Resilience Engineering4tufirstname.lastname@example.org
4TU Centre for Resilience Engineering4tuemail@example.com://www.aanmelder.nl/resilience-conference-2020
Joint International Resilience Conference 2020Joint International Resilience Conference 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
TU DelftTU DelftMekelweg 5 2628 CD Delft Netherlands