The Collective Stand 'Holland IT Security House' at RSA 2020
The Hague Security Delta, RVO and InnovationQuarter have collaborated with a group of 8-12 cyber security companies on the organisation of a collective stand at the RSA Conference in San Francisco from February 24th - 28th 2020. Our motto for the stand is “Holland Cyber Security Technologies. Global Challenges, Smart Solutions”.
About the stand:
- Our island stand is located on a strategic and easily accessible location on the fair;
- The total size of the stand is around 40m2 and provides a modest space for 8 participating co-exhibitors with their own panel and posterdesk + a small amount of sponsoring partners without their own panel/posterdesk;
- The Holland IT Security House will be designed in the Netherlands Branding;
- Participants can take advantage of the collective impact the Holland IT Security House generates through the events that are organised at and around the pavilion.
Who can participate?*:
- Dutch IT Security companies with a concrete product on the market;
- A maximum of 8 co-exhibiting companies in total, max. 3 people per company;
- A maximum of 5 sponsoring "friends" of the pavilion that won't co-exhibit but tie their name to the pavilion;
- A maximum of 5 program partners that offer an in-kind, substantive contribution to the programming at and around the stand.
- Maximaal 5 'programma partners' die een in kind, inhoudelijke bijdrage leveren aan de programmering op en rond de stand
* Conditions applicable. RSA requires us to discuss all co-exhibitors with them in advance. We can thus only accept companies that are accepted by the RSA organisation. Of all rules, the most important one is that a co-exhibiting company cannot have previously exhibited at RSA by themselves.