The recent announcement that British Prime Minister Theresa May will trigger Article 50 on March 29, starting official negotiations between the UK and the European Union, makes the Brexit more and more imminent.
We are therefore pleased to inform you about the forthcoming seminar ‘Brexit: how does it affect your business?', organised by Rotterdam Partners and InnovationQuarter on Thursday, April 20 (15.00 - 17.30 hrs) at the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) in Rotterdam.
During the seminar, a number of experts will share their views on important aspects of the upcoming Brexit. The seminar is specially meant for international companies.
Speakers at this Brexit seminar include:
- Jeroen Nijland (Commissioner of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency)
- Jurriaan Kalf (Country Risk Analyst at Rabobank)
- Wilco Heiwegen (Policy Advisor International Business at evofenedex, Dutch association for export and logistics)
- Rem Korteweg (Senior Research Fellow at Clingendael, Netherlands institute of International Relations)
- Liam McCloy (Public Affairs Expert - FleishmanHillard)
Networking after the event will take place at Venture Café Rotterdam’s weekly gathering. Attendance is free of charge, please find the full programme online. Places at the event are limited so to confirm your attendance, please register today.
We look forward to welcoming you in Rotterdam on April 20!
Rotterdam Partners & InnovationQuarter
Brexit: how does it affect your business?Registration website for Brexit: how does it affect your business?
Brexit: how does it affect your business?Brexit: how does it affect your business?0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
CIC Rotterdam, Groothandelsgebouw, 7th floorCIC Rotterdam, Groothandelsgebouw, 7th floorStationsplein 45 3013 AK Rotterdam Netherlands