WELCOME TO DRIVE!
DRIVE is THE annual Design Research & Innovation Festival for designers, researchers, and their colleagues working in business and industry, government and the Top Sectors.
Be there for our CROSS-OVERS, CIRCULAR ECONOMY & RESEARCH THROUGH DESIGN programme, with 30 presentations and interactive sessions.
Get ready to be updated on state of the art research on innovation and join in the discussion!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
WEDNESDAY 26 OCTOBER - 10:00-17:00 | CROSS-OVERS
CLICKNL crossovers presents the following tracks:
- Create Health: the next level. What is needed to accelerate the potential of the creative industry for the Health & LIfe Science Top Sector?
- Smart Industry: fieldlab UPPS researches the potential and need for new knowledge to successfully create Ultra Personalised Products & Service and, in a series of workshops, Things2Things share new insights on meaningful connectedness.
- Create Energy: service designers present on sustainable local energy systems and how we can design for behavioural change.
- Smart Retail: a retail design research parade: an overview of research on retail formats, shopping experiences and shop innovations in Pecha Kulcha style.
- Smart Culture: Archive Art by new media talent: 5 new media artists create new art from the archives of Sound & Vision.
- Built Environment: FuturA investigated the changing role of the architect and present results in keynotes and interactive discussions.
Download the flyers:
THURSDAY 27 OCTOBER - 10:00-17:00 | CIRCULAR ECONOMY | RESEARCH THROUGH DESIGN
CIRCO highlights the role of design in a circular economy. At DRIVE, CIRCO will address prominent challenges for designers by answering the following questions:
- How to create user acceptance for circular products?
- What can design do for implementing new circular business models?
- How to benefit from developments in the Internet of Things
Research through Design offers a new perspective on creating knowledge for the creative industry. Recently started design projects in the field of fashion, design and architecture provide unique insights into the nature of design as a research method. Results from a range of projects, from lightweight materials to smart clothing and empowering elderly people, give conference participants the opportunity to explore this practice based research.
Download the flyers:
DRIVE PARTICIPANT FEES
One day € 75,- (Students € 25,-) (incl. VAT)
Two days € 125,- (Students € 50,-) (incl. VAT)
Registration is closed!
We look forward to meeting you at DRIVE on 26 & 27 October in Eindhoven!
Daan van Eijk
Programme Director CLICKNL | DESIGN
Check out these short clips for an impression of DRIVE | CROSS-OVERS and DRIVE | CIRCULAR ECONOMY 2015:
DRIVE CROSS OVERS Compilation from CLICKNL | DESIGN on Vimeo.
DRIVE CIRCULAR ECONOMY from CLICKNL | DESIGN on Vimeo.
Take a look below for an impression of DRIVE 2014:
CLICKNL - Drive from CLICKNL | DESIGN on Vimeo.