More information about the training
Partnerships and collective impact initiatives are multiplying across the globe, but how do we support those guiding and leading partnerships to achieve the “more than the sum of the parts” results we are all seeking?
There is a growing demand worldwide from all sectors for greater competence in scoping and managing the partnering process in non-traditional partnerships and cross-sector collaboration.
Drawing on global experience and designed to appeal to all types of learners from diverse sectors, this course balances conceptual and practical learning. It creates a safe space to support personal and professional development and is designed specifically for those involved in the challenging work of supporting and leading multi-sector collaborations.
A partnership ‘broker’ is someone who works as an intermediary building effective and innovative collaboration.
Partnership brokers can be either internal – responsible for negotiating or managing partnerships on behalf of their organisation – or external – those offering independent partnership brokering services.
Objectives of the training:
- Deepen understanding of professional partnership process management (partnership brokering)
- Introduce partnership brokering concepts and practical tools
- Build key skills and professional confidence in this field
- Explore innovative approaches to problem-solving and transformative interventions
- Promote a ‘reflective’ approach to professional practice and partnership brokering good practice principles
- Create new knowledge about partnership brokering and its value
The course provides:
- Frameworks for creating robust, efficient and innovative partnerships
- A focus on critical partnership principles, to drive values-based partnerships for stronger results
- Unique, fit for purpose tools and techniques for brokering partnerships that get results
- Strategies to overcome common partnership challenges with practical and proven approaches
- Personal and professional insights that build competencies to support successful partnerships
- Enhanced confidence and competence as a partnership practitioner
- Membership in a global professional association and a local community of practice
This training is for active practitioners involved in management and development of multi-stakeholder partnerships and is not an introductory course. Participants will have experience working to build effective and innovative collaboration between two or more partners. Past graduates have come from business, government, international agencies and non-profits working in diverse spheres. Admission to the course is by application. To be accepted onto the course, applicants should be active partnership practitioners involved in the management and development of multi-stakeholder partnerships
Partnership Brokers Association
The Partnership Brokers training is part of the globally recognized Partnership Brokers Training Scheme from the Partnership Brokers Association. The Partnership Brokers Association is the international professional body for those managing and developing collaboration processes.
The training fee is € 1750,00 (excl. 21% VAT). There is €100,00 discount for early birds (registration until 1 September 2024)
Final application date:
Final application date for this training is Monday 1 January 2024. If the training is full before that date, it is not possible to register any longer via this website. You are welcome to reach out to the organizers to find out if it would be possible to be wait listed for this training.
Partnership Brokers Training AMSTERDAM - January 2024Registration website for Partnership Brokers Training AMSTERDAM - January 2024
Helga van Kampen (Lead Trainer) or Tilleke Kiewiedinfo@aanmelder.nl
Helga van Kampen (Lead Trainer) or Tilleke Kiewiedinfo@aanmelder.nlhttps://www.aanmelder.nl/partnershipbrokerstraining_jan2024_amsterdam
Partnership Brokers Training AMSTERDAM - January 2024Partnership Brokers Training AMSTERDAM - January 20240.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Pension Homeland Pension Homeland Kattenburgerstraat 5 1018 JA Amsterdam Netherlands